Storm Glasses are amazing devices that have been used by sailors to forecast storms for hundreds of years. Back in 1859 the Royal Charter Storm and the Crown distributed Storm Glasses to small fishing communities around the British Isles. It gained notable fame due to Admiral FitzRoy, who utilized a storm glass on his voyage to the Galápagos Islands with Darwin.
Comes in a beautiful gift box, with a card and wooden base.
- The Storm Glass is a sealed glass container containing a liquid that changes based on the weather conditions. It can predict sunny weather, cloudy weather, thunderstorms, and blizzards.
- Storm Glass is a great conversation starter — making it an ideal corporate gift.
- It is an adorable addition to your living room, office space, or bedroom.
- This gift is suitable for all ages.
- Storm Glass Dimensions: 2.4 inch (Diameter) x 5.1 inch (height)