MATERIAL AND FIT
- Athletic-grade flat-lock stitching for wearability endurance.
- Two pockets: a pocket on the leg for wallet or cell phone, and front inner-waistband for keys/credit cards.
- Mid-to-high waistband.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
- Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex.
- Each pair of Inner Fire pants removes approximately 7 plastic water bottles from the environment.
- Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté. (ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells, EPA Certified).
- SPF 50.
Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC.
Model is 5'3" and wears a size Small.
Measurements above are for garments laid flat. Measurements are in inches.