Today, the traditional weaving techniques still exist and a source of cultural pride. This Pure Art mandala Hobo Bag is handmade by women from the Sacred Valley who are using ancestral techniques of spinning and weaving sheep and alpaca wool. The weavers work from their home and take pride in maintaining a sense of community and cultural heritage in the process.
- Hand woven from Sheep and Alpaca wool.
- Pure Art logo hand embroidered with vibrant colors.
- Interior lining made from black cotton
- Measurements: Width 12" Height 14"
- Adjustable shoulder strap