Made from netting originally intended for use in the fishing, agricultural and construction industries, this purse is not only eco-friendly but also extremely durable. Ideal as an everyday shoulder purse.
It is lightweight, sustainably produced, and brings positive change for the disadvantaged of Cambodia. Many of the producers are physically disabled or deaf, and through this initiative, are given quality training and a fair wage. Hence, this purse provides a livelihood that will change the course of the lives of the artisans, their families and their community for generations to come.
- Made with recycled fish nets and vegan leather
- Closes with a zipper
- Two front pockets
- One back zipper pocket
- Adjustable strap
- Shortest length: 12 inches
- Longest length : 26 inches
- 9.5 inches wide
- 10 inches high
- 1 inside pocket with zipper closure
- 2 inside pocket with non zipper closure